AAUW – Nebraska advocacy efforts at the state level align with AAUW’s Public Policy Priorities. For information on establishing these priorities and a 2017-19 summary of them, click here. AAUW-NE annually reviews bills proposed in the Nebraska Legislative Session and determines its legislative priorities for the session.
AAUW – Nebraska Legislative Notices
2018 Legislative Priorities Summary Report; 2018 Legislative Priorities Final Report
– Feb 6, 2018: Action Alert and Updates, Make Your Voice Heard, Priorities Update
– Feb 24, 2018: Action Alerts and Updates, LB295 Talking Points, Priorities Update
– Mar 22, 2018: Action Alert on LB295, Information on LB295
2017 Legislative Priorities Summary Report; 2017 Legislative Priorities Final Report
– Feb 9, 2017: Priorities Update
– Mar 5, 2017: Note to Members and Priorities Updated
– Mar 7, 2017: Action Alert on LB120 – Family Planning Access Expansion, and LB120 Fact Sheet
– Mar 15, 2017: Action Alert on LB630 – Independent Public Schools Act
– Mar 30, 2017: Action Alert on LB441 – Medicaid Expansion Out of Committee
– Apr 2, 2017: Priorities Update, Bill Watch Update for use in being involved in the priorities.
Interested in learning more about AAUW initiatives or getting involved with Nebraska public policy? Contact AAUW-NE Public Policy Chair, Sapphire Andersen.