Motto: Smart Women — Smart Ideas (who we are)
Vision: Nebraska women reaching their full potential in their chosen fields (what we dream)
- Provide supportive environments/relationships
- Value individual talents/strengths
- Focus on unity of purpose
Current Focus: Advancing Nebraska women in leadership roles – for more information, please see our Nebraska Women’s Leadership Project
SPRING CONFERENCE – Women in Leadership: “Leaders Supporting Leaders”
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Southeast Community College; 8800 “O” St; Lincoln, NE
– Keynote Speaker: Donde Plowman, PhD, UNL Executive Vice Chancellor and Chief Academic Officer
– Learn about AAUW’s National Initiatives: access to education, financial security, and leadership roles
9:00-9:30 am – Registration
9:30 am – 2:30 pm – Leaders Supporting Leaders Program (includes lunch at noon)
All registrations must be received no later than Saturday, April 7.
For more information, see our flyer (hardcopy registration form included).
Register online here via PayPal (PayPal account not needed).
For more information, contact:
For website information or concerns, contact:
Last updated: March 22, 2018