Why Join AAUW?
Joining AAUW offers…
- Opportunities for personal enrichment
- Interaction/belonging to a group of educated women
- Expansion of personal/professional networks
- Smart women/smart causes
- Further develop self-confidence
- Meet women who serve as role models
- Hone leadership skills through leadership development program
- Develop personal and professional skills at workshops, conferences, and conventions
- Keep current on events and issues of concern to women
- Make your voice heard on legislative issues at the local, state, and national levels
- What if planning to leave the area in the near future: AAUW has a network of almost 1000 branches nationwide. Your membership can be transferred to a branch in your new community.
- Don’t know anything about AAUW — come visit and find out.
- Individual Members: A graduate holding an associate or equivalent, bachelor’s, or higher degree from a qualified educational institution can join as an individual.
- Student Affiliates: An undergraduate student enrolled in a qualified educational institution can join as a student affiliate.
- College/University Partner Members: Qualified educational institutions, including two-year and community colleges can join AAUW National as a college/university member and appoint one or two representatives who have the benefits of a National member. Those representatives can choose to affiliate with AAUW-NE and a branch.
To join one of our branches, please contact the branch directly. Branch members are also National and AAUW-NE members.
To join at the National and state levels without joining a branch, and for other membership information, contact: AAUW – Nebraska Membership Vice President, Denise Britigan.